Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Need to change Breadcrumbs text
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mrmcgroovy
Starting Member

49 Posts

Posted - May 05 2007 :  16:53:22  Show Profile  Visit mrmcgroovy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
How do I change the "home" text in breadcrumbs to "shop"?

I'm trying to integrate VP-ASP into an existing site. I've renamed the default.asp "shop.asp" and am linking to it whenever anyone clicks the "shop" link from the main sites navigation. At this time I only plan to use breadcrumbs when visitors are at the "shop" page. However, because of the way I have integrated VP-ASP, my "shop" page appears as "Home" in the breadcrumbs navigation.

stone5150
VP-CART New User

USA
186 Posts

Posted - May 05 2007 :  17:52:58  Show Profile  Visit stone5150's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Search in Languages for Home and change it to shop

Bob Stone
www.kansasstamps.org
Go to Top of Page

mrmcgroovy
Starting Member

49 Posts

Posted - May 05 2007 :  18:02:10  Show Profile  Visit mrmcgroovy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the reply. Tried it and it didn't work. I made sure to refresh the page and it still displays "home" on all breadcrumb navigation. The breadcrumbs navigation must be somewhere else.
Go to Top of Page

mrmcgroovy
Starting Member

49 Posts

Posted - May 05 2007 :  18:06:57  Show Profile  Visit mrmcgroovy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry...my mistake. I didn't reload the language first. Please excuse me, I'm still new and learning. Thanks again for the reply.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00