Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Credit card fraud and hackers
 Cart hijacked at credit card entry!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dallas
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - April 21 2004 :  15:16:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is anyone having their sslshopcheckout.asp hijacked? On the last page where people enter in the credit card info, it is not our form, it is more like the shopping cart default entry form with no header or footer. When they click continue they are sent to a spam site at: http://www.yoursite.com

Deleting all shopping cart files on webserver and uploading my shopping cart files from my hard drive did not solve the problem.

Anyone else have this happen and if so, any fixes?

Thanks!!

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - April 21 2004 :  15:19:53  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
SSLshopcheckout.asp requires that you tell VP-ASP how to get back to your main site. It is up to you to modify the xmysite value within this file to the URL of your main site.

I do not think your site has been "hijacked". It sounds as if this line in sslshopcheckout.asp has not been set correctly

VP-ASP Support

Go to Top of Page

jsbeads
Starting Member

USA
39 Posts

Posted - April 27 2004 :  07:12:36  Show Profile  Visit jsbeads's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This may be a Website Hijack -- Most likely Floor. Depends on the site that you are being rederected to.

The problem my be local (your browser) or at the server level. See if it happens in Netscape, or Opera Text Mode.

You need to step through each page and do view source. Look for an odd Javascript usually at the bottom of the page.

Go to Top of Page

Jill
VP-CART Super User

USA
249 Posts

Posted - April 27 2004 :  12:42:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I could be wrong, but is it possible that "yoursite.com" is some generic name that is included in something in vpasp, and needs to be changed? <giggle>

Jill

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00