Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Is Big Yellow Zone out of business?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

apswater
VP-CART Super User

444 Posts

Posted - December 14 2017 :  16:56:10  Show Profile  Visit apswater's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have tried to get a hold of them for months with no luck. I need some of their add-ons for v8. Does anyone know how to get a hold of them? All they have is a support e-mail which does ever seem to get answered.

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - December 18 2017 :  00:01:59  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi there,

I have not heard from Simon in a long time so assume he has vanished.

If there is an app you need feel free to post in the helpdesk and we will look at including it in version 9 If it something that makes good sense to have.

Thanks!

Cam Flanigan
VPCart Customer Service
Go to Top of Page

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - January 17 2018 :  20:52:53  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi guys,

Many apologies about that; I''ve been diverted to a different/unrelated project for quite a while, so the byz/byk/vpasp stuff has slipped through the cracks from my side.

In answer to your question, yes, BYZ is still in business, but things have kind of been put on-hold as I''ve been working on something else.

If anyone needs addons/upgrades/annual-pass etc, send me an email to [email protected], and I''ll keep a close eye on my byz/byk email from this point onwards.

At the moment the status from my side is that I''ll be able to sort out orders/payments for addons/upgrades/annual-passes, but it''s unlikely that I''ll be able to spend much time on the support side (integrations etc), at least for now.

I''m also unsure if the byz addons will end up being relevant to vpasp version 9, or how much effort will be involved from my side to change/update addons that are relevant to v9 to be compatible with it, so I''ll need to look deeper into v9 and then work out what to do on that front.

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
www.BigYellowKey.com
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/bigyellowzone
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPCart addons
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - January 17 2018 :  21:04:42  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Simon,

Great to hear from you!

If possible can you grab me via email and we can chat about version 9 and I can walk you through the changes if you like.

Thanks!

Cam Flanigan
VPCart Customer Service
Go to Top of Page

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - January 17 2018 :  21:53:28  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Cam,

yep, thanks for replying; I''ve just sent you an email, good to hear from you too, it''s been a while, sorry about that!

If anyone reading this forum topic is going to be after byz addons when v9 comes out, can you email me and/or post to this forum mentioning the addons that you''d be after? That''d help me prioritise which ones to look into for v9 compatibility.

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
www.BigYellowKey.com
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/bigyellowzone
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPCart addons
Go to Top of Page

gledav
VP-CART New User

Australia
66 Posts

Posted - October 11 2018 :  20:00:40  Show Profile  Visit gledav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Simon,

I would be very interested in the Bulk Updater for version 9.

Kind regards,

Glenn

www.wineseek.com.au
www.creativemusic.com.au
Go to Top of Page

petermc
Starting Member

Ireland
17 Posts

Posted - October 12 2018 :  16:39:42  Show Profile  Visit petermc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
if this query is still live, the priorities I''d like are

Bulk order printing
Delivery note
Multibuy discounts

www.candlewarehouse.ie
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)