Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Multiple Language and Multiple Shipping cost
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

AleChe91
VP-CART New User

Italy
127 Posts

Posted - September 22 2017 :  11:03:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I remember that is possible to add more languages to the website. I''m thinking to add some translate version of my website... (english, france, germany, spain to start)

1) Is it possible to add different way to calculate the shipping cost to each version?
For example in italy the ship cost 7,5€ but in germany 15€ in UK 17€ ext ext

2) is it possible to add different personalization to each version? For example in italy i have to put 22% VAT to all customer... I other European Country I have to Add 22% VAT to Consumers and 0% to Business

Thanks in advice

Alessandro

Stock Elettrico S.r.l.

Alex123
VP-CART Super User

USA
223 Posts

Posted - September 22 2017 :  16:35:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, VPCart supports multiple languages and you need to get language pack for the same. Please see

https://www.vpasp.com/sales/languages800.asp

1. Login to you shopping cart admin and go to ''advanced settings'' >> ''software configuration''.

In the search box search type in ''xshippingbycountry'' and set its value to ''yes''. This will allow you to set shipping cost based on country.

2. In shop admin go to ''Advanced Settings » International » View/Edit Countries'' to modify the tax rates for each country.

Refere thier manual for more details, which can be downloaded from

http://www.vpasp.com/virtprog/VPCart_800_User_Guide.zip

Alex
Go to Top of Page

diegomilito
VP-CART Expert

Argentina
779 Posts

Posted - September 22 2017 :  20:54:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi, i want to just send my thought on this, if you want to add different way to calculate the shipping cost to each version after set xshippingbycountry yes, and then you must go to shipping administration to create each shipping record to be based on each country you have in your site with its own shipping cost.

Diego
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00