Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-Cart 8.00 Issues
 [Solved] Resizing pictures in slider
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

RainHarvest313
Starting Member

USA
7 Posts

Posted - February 14 2017 :  13:29:56  Show Profile  Visit RainHarvest313's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks a lot, danielrichardson. That definitely fixed the way the banner is displayed on mobile devices. The only issue now is that the transitions between the different banner graphics are still showing up skewed, giving the illusion that the graphics are almost jumping around when transitioning. Is there any way to fix the transition display?

www.RainHarvest.com is where you can see it in action.

Thanks a lot,
D Man Dan
Go to Top of Page

danielrichardson
VP-CART Super User

Australia
276 Posts

Posted - February 16 2017 :  06:32:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hmm I think you need to submit your issue to their helpdesk with exact details / attachment or other details.
Go to Top of Page

serjtankian
VP-CART Super User

Armenia
378 Posts

Posted - February 17 2017 :  13:45:27  Show Profile  Visit serjtankian's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Dan,

just checked your site from my mobile and seems you need to check your live chat icon as well. it seems not resizing when accessing from mobile device. and for banner issue seems better for you to submit to vpcart helpdesk for this

*peace - serj*
Go to Top of Page

RainHarvest313
Starting Member

USA
7 Posts

Posted - February 20 2017 :  14:21:54  Show Profile  Visit RainHarvest313's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I submitted this issue to the helpdesk (Problem ID # 67333) and will wait to hear back. Thanks for the advice.

"serjtankian", you''re not the Serj Tankian, right? As in singer of a very famous band? I''m guessing that''s a joke...

Much appreciated,
D Man Dan
Go to Top of Page

motonet
VP-CART New User

Spain
79 Posts

Posted - February 21 2017 :  06:07:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great! but I have a little problem, as you can see here> https://www.screencast.com/t/3vFIWBBI3 the icons are in the center of the scene now. Is there a way to move them down?

Many Thanks.
Saludos
Diego
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2
Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)