Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Announcements
 VPASP 8
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - February 23 2015 :  22:02:32  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We need to update this list but we have a planning page at:

http://www.vpasp.com/virtprog/vpasp800_planning.htm

Thanks!

Cam Flanigan
VPCart Support
Go to Top of Page

diegomilito
VP-CART Expert

Argentina
779 Posts

Posted - February 25 2015 :  04:06:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
will the new version be ready for me on say next 1 or 2 month ?
oh yea,, if i upgrade site now to v7 latest 7.02 , and after 1 or 2 month v8 is launched. can i get upgrade price for free right ??
diego
Go to Top of Page

serjtankian
VP-CART Super User

Armenia
378 Posts

Posted - February 25 2015 :  11:42:29  Show Profile  Visit serjtankian's Homepage  Reply with Quote
that''s what i would like to ask also, if we buy latest 7 version, do we get free upgrade to v8?

*serj*
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - February 25 2015 :  22:48:13  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi guys

If you renew your license before the release of version 8 you certainly can download the new version when it is released for free!

http://www.vpasp.com/sales/upgrade.asp

Thanks!

Cam Flanigan
VPCart Support

Go to Top of Page

jbutt
VP-CART New User

USA
56 Posts

Posted - March 06 2015 :  10:27:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Cam for all the information. I had a couple of questions with regards to extending the license.

If I extend my license, I will be able to upgrade to v8 when released ... that much is clear.

I currently own the DELUXE v.7. Will v.8 have the same ''version'' offerings (ie. Plus, Deluxe, etc.)? or will my extended license then have to supplemented with an upgrade?

Will v.8 come out before 12 months pass? :)

Thanks,

John
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - March 11 2015 :  05:12:45  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi John,

Well, I am a bit nervous throwing dates around but we are looking for an April 7 release, just after Easter. And surprisingly, this year!

So if you upgrade to Deluxe you get all of the built in Deluxe modules included.

We are keeping the structure exactly the same as before, so will have 3 main products and the free basic storefront.

So things are getting exciting here!

Thanks!

Cam Flanigan
VPCart Support
Go to Top of Page

vaheh
VP-CART New User

USA
115 Posts

Posted - March 11 2015 :  13:40:06  Show Profile  Visit vaheh's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dear Cam,

This is a very good news and I am very excited to get it.

I have worked with different shopping cart system and each cart has its own pros and cons but overall I am very happy with VPASP and its built in features.

Congrats and keep up the good work.

Thanks,
Vaheh
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - March 11 2015 :  18:58:01  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Vaheh,

I have tried emailing you a few times. Are you getting my emails?

Thanks!

Cam Flanigan
VPCart Support

Go to Top of Page

theringlord
VP-CART New User

107 Posts

Posted - March 19 2015 :  10:38:20  Show Profile  Visit theringlord's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I see on page 1 you referenced the mobile add-on.
Do you have an example of what this looks like? or what it does?

I got the google mobile un-friendly warning last night. It says they are reducing our search rating for all mobile devices. Our business was built on this search rating so I need to fix this quickly. Just needing details so I can decide if 8.0 with add on is the way I want to go for this fix or if I should research bootstrap or some other option.
Go to Top of Page

vaheh
VP-CART New User

USA
115 Posts

Posted - March 19 2015 :  11:36:13  Show Profile  Visit vaheh's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Hi theringlord,

I am going to get V8 as soon as it is released since I believe its a great cart with very good built in features including responsiveness. Changing a current website to work based on bootstrap framework is not an easy and fast process and when they already have it in V8 all you have to do change your layout and design based on that!

Good luck,
Vaheh

quote:
Originally posted by theringlord

I see on page 1 you referenced the mobile add-on.
Do you have an example of what this looks like? or what it does?

I got the google mobile un-friendly warning last night. It says they are reducing our search rating for all mobile devices. Our business was built on this search rating so I need to fix this quickly. Just needing details so I can decide if 8.0 with add on is the way I want to go for this fix or if I should research bootstrap or some other option.

Go to Top of Page

InkMagic
VP-CART New User

123 Posts

Posted - March 20 2015 :  14:11:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by support

Hi guys

If you renew your license before the release of version 8 you certainly can download the new version when it is released for free!

http://www.vpasp.com/sales/upgrade.asp

Thanks!

Cam Flanigan
VPCart Support

Hi Cam:

Just received the e-mail announcing the April 7th release date for VP8. GREAT NEWS!!

I''m upgrading from a 3 year old version of VP7 Deluxe. I see I can upgrade to VP7.02 now for $399 US$ and get the VP8 Deluxe FREE.

If I wait until April 7 for VP8 to come out, will it cost me more than $399 to upgrade at that time?

Will VP8 Deluxe include One Page Checkout and Phone/Mail Order System in the price of the upgrade?

Thank you!
Dale
Go to Top of Page

theringlord
VP-CART New User

107 Posts

Posted - March 21 2015 :  12:49:48  Show Profile  Visit theringlord's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Do you have an example of what your new mobile front looks like? A real live site - not your sample cart on your site.
You say that the mobile "skin" is being used by your hosted sites for a while. I need to see what it look like.
I went to your http://demo700.vpasp.com/ demo store on my phone it it has a bare bones old school mobile front end that I really hate. So I''m very much hoping to see other options before committing to 8.0
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - March 22 2015 :  01:28:45  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Dale,

The VPCart 8.0 Deluxe will include the One Page Checkout and Phone Order module!

For the other packages these modules can be purchased as addons.

@ Bernice, I will make sure the development team get our new demo store up and running in the coming week or so.

Thanks!

Cam Flanigan
VPCart Support
Go to Top of Page

Sharon
VP-CART Super User

357 Posts

Posted - March 23 2015 :  07:35:41  Show Profile  Visit Sharon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am looking forward to v8. We have 2 sites hosted with you so get the upgrade.
Are you able to say when I will be looking at nice responsive sites?
Go to Top of Page

InkMagic
VP-CART New User

123 Posts

Posted - March 24 2015 :  13:47:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Will there be a workaround for using Shared SSL with Version 8? I''ve been using FREE Shared SSL for years with no problems or customer complaints

Dale
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5
Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00