Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Announcements
 VPASP 8
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - March 26 2015 :  02:58:50  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Dale,

Unfortunately not. Version 7 onwards only works with dedicated SSL as we were getting too many issues with shared SSL.

One of our partners may create a workaround module though.

Sorry about this one.

Cam Flanigan
VPCart Support

Go to Top of Page

AleChe91
VP-CART New User

Italy
127 Posts

Posted - March 26 2015 :  04:18:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://demo800.vpasp.com/shopdisplaycategories.asp

Nice graphic

Alessandro

www.stockelettrico.it
Go to Top of Page

waiyan
Starting Member

Malaysia
2 Posts

Posted - March 30 2015 :  14:36:17  Show Profile  Visit waiyan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi, I''ve an existing VSASP 7.0 Plus but have added the module Customer Points (USD75) separately. If I extend my license so that I''ll get an upgrade to VPCart 8.0 Plus, will I also get an upgrade to Customer Points v8.0. How much would it cost me?

Wai-Yan, www.boardgamecafe.net
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - March 30 2015 :  21:57:55  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks Alessandro!

@ Wai-Yan,

The upgrade cost for the module would be $49 USD.

Getting closer!!!

Cam Flanigan
VPCart Support
Go to Top of Page

InkMagic
VP-CART New User

123 Posts

Posted - April 02 2015 :  15:24:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by support

Hi Dale,

The VPCart 8.0 Deluxe will include the One Page Checkout and Phone Order module!

For the other packages these modules can be purchased as addons.

@ Bernice, I will make sure the development team get our new demo store up and running in the coming week or so.

Thanks!

Cam Flanigan
VPCart Support

I was just checking out the VP8 features page. Sounds like version 8 will be well worth the upgrade.
http://www.vpasp.com/virtprog/vpasp800_planning.htm

I am confused by this:
"Use VPCart as a cash register in-store or for telephone orders.

Phone Order Entry page for admin users. Take orders by phone or in a shop quickly and easily with a one page checkout process. - coming soon as a module!!"

This sounds the same as when version 7 was being advertised as having the Phone Order Module. Only after upgrading to version 7 did I learn it wasn''t included in the Deluxe version and then later we were told it would be purchased separately.

Can you confirm the Phone Order Module will be available next week when I upgrade to version 8 Deluxe?

Thank you!
Dale

Go to Top of Page

jbutt
VP-CART New User

USA
56 Posts

Posted - April 02 2015 :  23:09:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi VPCART team,

T-5

I just noticed that the Left Menu Filter is COMING SOON. This is actually one of the big reasons I upgraded. I thought I saw it functioning on the DEMO800 site and then it disappeared.

Is this going to be a feature with a long wait?

Regards,

John
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - April 06 2015 :  17:14:40  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
@ Dale- The Phone Order module will be included in the Deluxe Pac and will be available as an addon module for the Value and Plus Pacs.

@ John - It wont be long. We have it mostly working but as a result of noticing some issues have pulled it out of the main release as we want to get VPCart 8.0 live as soon as we can for the google changes.

Thanks!

Cam Flanigan
VPCart Support
Go to Top of Page

jbutt
VP-CART New User

USA
56 Posts

Posted - April 06 2015 :  17:35:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Cam ...

Looking forward to getting to work on this project.

Regards,

John
Go to Top of Page

InkMagic
VP-CART New User

123 Posts

Posted - April 06 2015 :  18:59:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you Cam!

I ordered the Version 8 Deluxe Upgrade earlier today with the hope that the Phone Order Module would come with the initial download. It is really nice to hear that this is the case.

Now .. just waiting for the download link to arrive in my ''inbox''!!

Anyone else counting down the hours:-)

Thanks again
Dale
Go to Top of Page

jbutt
VP-CART New User

USA
56 Posts

Posted - April 06 2015 :  20:58:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dale,

Counting down the hours with you. This is what my life has come down to ... excitement for web development software .

It looks like they are thinking of releasing it sometime in the afternoon on April 7 (U.S. time zone). The day has gotten longer for me.

John
Go to Top of Page

InkMagic
VP-CART New User

123 Posts

Posted - April 06 2015 :  21:15:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes John, soooooo true!! Maybe it''s time for me to get a life BUT first I have to be able to afford it!!

Deep breath and a glass of wine will get me through this :-)
Please, let me know how it goes with the upgrade!
Dale
Go to Top of Page

bluesky
VP-CART Super User

304 Posts

Posted - April 07 2015 :  00:14:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
is version 8 , MORE . chrome compatible in admin ... will the FAILED order email system work in chrome or only IE

is there detailed instructions for MULTISITE setup anywhere i can read before upgrading

how does existng customer upgrade as there is only a coupon code box , nothing about existing customer
Go to Top of Page

InkMagic
VP-CART New User

123 Posts

Posted - April 07 2015 :  09:55:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Bluesky:

Here is the link to purchase the upgrade. You need your original order number which can be found in your shop$config.asp file.
http://www.vpasp.com/sales/upgrade.asp

I''d be interested in the multisite setup also. Never really utilized it in Version 7. Would like my customers to be able to shop on any of my websites and add to the cart from any of them then have just one checkout. Don''t know if this will be possible. Guess I''ll find out later today!

Dale
Go to Top of Page

Sharon
VP-CART Super User

357 Posts

Posted - April 07 2015 :  10:06:32  Show Profile  Visit Sharon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Multiple sites off one database works well in v7. I have 2.
I don''t know how the instructions will differ for v8 but here is a helpnote for v7.
http://helpnotes.vpasp.com/kb/602-Product-Matching/788-Product-matching-How-to-have-2-or-more-sites-running-off-the-one-database/
Go to Top of Page

InkMagic
VP-CART New User

123 Posts

Posted - April 07 2015 :  10:21:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you Sharon.

I get a 404 error when I copy/paste the link. Maybe they moved the file.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5
Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00