Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 captions for "Other" fields
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

aprilynm
Starting Member

USA
33 Posts

Posted - November 17 2011 :  14:49:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I need to rename "Other Fields 3, 4, and 5" in the spare fields of the product setup page (version 7.01). I know how to change captions by going through Advanced, International, Languages, but I cannot find the "Other" fields I mentioned. These are not the "pother" fields, but the level 3, 4, and 5 fields.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks for looking!

Aprilynm

chrisredco
VP-CART Super User

282 Posts

Posted - November 18 2011 :  22:07:30  Show Profile  Visit chrisredco's Homepage  Reply with Quote
in your admin folder, open shopa_addproduct.asp. Go to approximately line 862 and find these lines:

PCreateRow GetLang("LangOtherfields") & " 3" , "strlevel3", strlevel3,"document.all.help_otherfields3to5"
PCreateRow GetLang("LangOtherfields") & " 4" , "strlevel4", strlevel4,"document.all.help_otherfields3to5"
PCreateRow GetLang("LangOtherfields") & " 5" , "strlevel5", strlevel5,"document.all.help_otherfields3to5"

The "LangOtherfields" should be the text for Other Fields and then the number in quotes after that is the number showing. Either change the text for LangOtherfields or make a new Language file and alter this code to change those field names.

Chris Stubbs
Redco Audio

Redco Audio
www.redco.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00