Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 Customer Loyalty Scheme
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

carfin
VP-CART Expert

United Kingdom
948 Posts

Posted - January 25 2010 :  10:49:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

we are considering purchasing the Points Rewards Add-on but I have a couple of questions.

1. I noticed the information page states that the merchant adds/removes points. Does this mean that we would have to manually input points after every order or is this just for when a customer redeems a coupon or certificate?
2. Can we easily implement a "Points remaining" display on shoppageheader.htm (similar to the "Logged in as" text) when the customer is logged in?

Thanks,

Carrol
www.deanston-electrical.co.uk

LisaGriff
VP-CART New User

USA
90 Posts

Posted - January 25 2010 :  21:10:37  Show Profile  Visit LisaGriff's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I haven't checked version 7 yet, but the one thing we had a problem with before was that we manually process credit cards and the previous rewards add-on did not take that into consideration. If I remember correctly it added the points regardless if the payment had actually been received so we couldn't use it. I had suggested something like a "pending" points column way back when where the points would pend until the order was actually processed but I don't know if anything was ever done to address the issue.
Go to Top of Page

carfin
VP-CART Expert

United Kingdom
948 Posts

Posted - January 27 2010 :  08:33:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the reply.
We don't actually take payments through our site so I think I'll contact support for some answers.

Regards,

Carrol
www.deanston-electrical.co.uk
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00