Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 IE6 And AOL cookies problem SOLUTION!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mark Priest
VP-CART Expert

United Kingdom
580 Posts

Posted - March 03 2004 :  04:57:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We now have a solution for this problem, please see the post in the "Offering Services" forum.

http://www.vpasp.com/virtprog/vpaspforum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2450

Regards,

Mark

Edited by - Mark Priest on March 03 2004 09:31:38

bluesky
VP-CART Super User

304 Posts

Posted - March 05 2004 :  12:31:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just wanted to add I had been aware of this problem for some 8 months but as orders were still coming through I did not see it as a priority , all my own attempts to solve failed and most people I spoke either denied such a problem existed or was not aware of a solution but the fact was I was taking daily phone calls from people who could not buy with cookies on Medium , never mind, med high or high.
Bottom line is MARK PRIEST solved it for me , no matter what i did it turns out it need my host to tweak setting I did not have access to

EVER SINCE MARK SOLVED I HAVE SEEN A STEADY 30% INCREASE IN DAILY ORDERS , so if like me you did not think this was a major problem IT IS ..........I can only suggest you speak to Mark and see if it can be solved for you to ..........your throwing orders away if you dont !!!!! People can now buy on my site with cookies on HIGH !!!!!!!! I cant ask better than that !!

PAUL

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00