Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Adding shopthanksmerchant text
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

IfOnly
VP-CART New User

United Kingdom
90 Posts

Posted - March 02 2004 :  09:38:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In the manual it says you can customise the shopthanksmerchant.asp page but it does not say how. All I can find is the code below - nothing else - where do I add my own text messages please?

<%
'********************************************************
' VP_ASP 5.00 Jan 5, 2003
''**********************************************************
Sub ShopThanksMerchant (conn,OrderID)
end sub
%>

Regards

Phil

ProductivePC
VP-CART New User

USA
199 Posts

Posted - March 04 2004 :  19:29:43  Show Profile  Visit ProductivePC's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Okay, I am going to take a shot at this one but I need to be sure what you are talking about. The Thanks Merchant is an e-mail that gets sent out the the merchant. You can modify this with the tmp_merchantemail.htm file provided with the shopping cart.

I am not quite sure if that is what you were looking for. You will also have to turn on merchant html mail from within the adminsitrative interface.

Wayne
www.WorldFamousGiftBaskets.net
Go to Top of Page

siraj
VP-CART New User

USA
194 Posts

Posted - March 05 2004 :  10:05:47  Show Profile  Visit siraj's Homepage  Reply with Quote
if you need to add just some text or static info, just edit the tmp_merchantemail.htm the way you want but if you want some functionality or info from database, then you need to customize shopthanksmerchant.asp and include the fields in tmp_merchantemail.htm
GOOD LUCK.
SJ.

[email protected]
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00