Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Coupon Limit per Order
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rynert
Starting Member

25 Posts

Posted - September 03 2008 :  04:05:09  Show Profile  Visit rynert's Homepage  Reply with Quote
How do I set a coupon to be limited to one per order?

I set a coupon against a specific product, but when a customer orders two, it uses the coupon twice.

http://www.homebrew4u.co.uk/

rynert
Starting Member

25 Posts

Posted - September 11 2008 :  07:27:10  Show Profile  Visit rynert's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Not possible then?

http://www.homebrew4u.co.uk/
Go to Top of Page

dwight
VP-CART New User

USA
143 Posts

Posted - May 14 2009 :  01:02:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is anyone happy with the way the coupon works. I think it is heavily flawed. Marketing is what sells products and coupons are a marketing tool. However, they are useless in vpasp.
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - May 14 2009 :  01:46:33  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Dwight,

Coupons can do a great deal within VPASP for example combining coupons and affiliates so you can run targetted market campaigns and track purchases however there are limits to what they can do admittedly.

For this example we have built it the way it works because that was requested at the time.

VPASP has been built on based on customer requests so while we try to keep it as generic as possible we are never going to keep everyone happy.

On the plus side VPASP is open source so it can be modified to do whatever you want it to do.

Thanks
Cam

VPASP Support
Go to Top of Page

dwight
VP-CART New User

USA
143 Posts

Posted - May 14 2009 :  15:33:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Cam.

VPASP has excelled in many ways. If the coupons are the only complaint then how bad can it be. It is a plus that the source is open. Keep up the good work and thanks for responding to the sometime over reactive criticism.

Dwight
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00