Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Top Seller Remove Item
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MrGT
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - May 10 2009 :  21:58:38  Show Profile  Visit MrGT's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi
Because I sell quite a number of small items on my cart and people buy say clips but lots of them , they are always in the top sellers list which doesn't let any of the other products be displayed as a true indication of the other more individual items. How can I remove certain items from the count and being displayed so as the individual larger items get a showing ?
Thanks Dave

savvymedias
VP-CART New User

191 Posts

Posted - May 12 2009 :  15:20:52  Show Profile  Visit savvymedias's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Do you have a lot of these? You could assign a field (other1, etc.) that is empty for this, so that you can flag the products you want to omit. Then, change the routine in the top sellers to exclude those items first.

Does that make sense? Do you know how to change the coding? I can't give an example right now but I can revisit it this weekend and let you know.
Go to Top of Page

MrGT
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - May 14 2009 :  22:10:26  Show Profile  Visit MrGT's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi - Thanks for the tip - I can see what you're getting at - would have been a lot easier if there was an " Include " or " Omit " for Top Seller field in the product edit section.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00