Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 Canada Post Add-on Questions
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

zhmic31
Starting Member

27 Posts

Posted - September 08 2007 :  11:42:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I originally set up my cart a little over a year ago. At that time I remember messing around with the Canada Post add-on, but there were a number of issues and ended up going flat rate shipping instead.

Some recent product additions force me to have to look at it again, and I have the following questions;

1.) When I tried to download the new add on it says I cannot because my order is more than 12 months old. Can someone from support clarify why this is. I am working (hopefully) on the assumption I do not have to reorder the software to download the add on.

2.) Can someone who has the add on working tell me if it simply calculates costs based on dimensions/ weight, or is there also some way to have it feed the shipping details to CP for some type of automatic label creation. Having to re-enter all the ship to info that sits in the db anyway is a bit of a pain, and if it tackles this is may be worth exploring again.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - September 09 2007 :  09:35:08  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi there,

We offer 12 months access to our extensive range of add-ons. At the end of 12 months we do require our customers to purchase an upgrade to continue to receive access to our add-ons/

You can use the software for your site for as long as you like without upgrading. However if you do need the latest versions of the software or an update of one of the payment gateways or shipping modules you will need a valid license.

Third party companies such as shipping or gateway companies often change their requirements and we need to invest a great deal of time in keeping our modules up to date which is why after the first year we do require an upgrade to be purchased.

Upgrades are heavily discounted however so you do not need to purchase for the full price agian.

Thanks
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

windsurfer
VP-CART New User

Canada
91 Posts

Posted - May 10 2010 :  15:54:09  Show Profile  Visit windsurfer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
you still trying zhimic ?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00