Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 Packing Slip - Supplier Emails Added
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - August 13 2007 :  06:35:35  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We've now added supplier emails to our packing slip, so it now comes with the following, any of which you can use (ie you don't need to use all of them; you can just use whichever bits you want) -

1) Customer Slip Screen
2) Customer Slip HTML Email
3) Merchant Slip Screen
4) Merchant Slip HTML Email
5) Supplier Slip HTML Email

See:
http://www.bigyellowzone.com/shopexd.asp?id=18

The really cool part of the supplier slip is that you can actually use 2 versions; one as the main email and one as an attachment (the attachment is optional).

So, say you want to send your supplier an html email explaining the order/items, but you also want your supplier to have a print-off inventory list to stick into the package that they'll be shipping to the customer, then you can have 2 separate formats via the templates; one for the main supplier email, and one for the attachment.

As per the merchant/customer email slips, the supplier slips can also be re-sent via admin, and you can also use that resend screen to view/test the email before sending it.

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPASP addons

goshen
VP-CART New User

132 Posts

Posted - August 14 2007 :  19:40:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi simon,
I requested for some information on this add-on almost 3-4 days ago in addition to other add-ons you have that may need my need. I have not received.

I was unable to use the contact us form on your web site so I had to use customization request form.
Go to Top of Page

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - August 15 2007 :  04:16:51  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,
The contact-us form has a special-character check in it, so some messages that people send come up with an error on them saying that the message hasn't been sent for security reasons. I haven't received another request though on the support system, although we do have a copy of a cleaned/attempted contact-us email that was sent on 12th-aug.
The best way of contacting us is to click on the help link at the top of our site, and then "ask question" - that support area allows you to put any text you want in there and is easily spotted/picked-up by all the byz guys and you can also post your own updates to it to chase things up etc.

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPASP addons
Go to Top of Page

goshen
VP-CART New User

132 Posts

Posted - August 15 2007 :  22:44:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have submitted a new request as adviced
Go to Top of Page