Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Product-specific template selection
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SANSOTGROUP
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - June 20 2007 :  19:57:16  Show Profile  Visit SANSOTGROUP's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The language feature of VPASP doesnt address template selection from the configuration file so I modified the code to address that for my organization. If the language is in English, the application gets the file from xproducttemplate. If it is in Spanish, it selects a hardcoded template. below is what i have:

If getsess("LANGUAGE") = "ENGLISH" then
Template=getconfig("xProductTemplate")
else
Template="tmp_productSpanish.htm"
end if

The above works perfectly.

Where I need assistance is with the following: I want to do the same for the product-specific templates but I can seem to find where it looks for that template. In which file does vpasp checks whether a product has a template specified in the template field? Once I know where that part is called, I can create the code myself. Thanks!

SANSOTGROUP
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - June 26 2007 :  05:49:05  Show Profile  Visit SANSOTGROUP's Homepage  Reply with Quote
can anybody help me with this? I dont need help with the code, I just need to know where exactly the vpasp application checks to see if there is a template in the template field of the products table. I am having a hard time finding the asp file where that is checked. Thanks.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00