Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 6.00 Questions
 About Us Bug - Fixed
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rsack
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - August 11 2006 :  15:41:16  Show Profile  Visit rsack's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just thought I'd pass this on. The "about" item in the horizontal menu did not change when I changed the menu item. After looking through the code, the "about" item did not reference the database nor did the database or any of the language packs have a corresponding "langaboutus" variable. It was hard coded as 'about'.

I added a langaboutus variable to the database for the languages.

/editor/horonavbar.html line 23 was changed as follows to to tie in the langaboutus variable:

<td class="navbarbg" width="100%" align="center" nowrap><a href="shopcontent.asp?type=Aboutus" target="_self" onmouseover="p7_snap('image1image','dropdown1',0,12);mm_displaystatusmsg('<%= getlang("langaboutus")%>');p7_autolayers(0,'closertop','dropdown1','closer'); return document.mm_returnvalue" onmouseout="mm_displaystatusmsg('');return document.mm_returnvalue"><%= getlang("langaboutus")%></a></td>

Vertical bar in line 21 of /editor/horonavbar.html

<td align="left" class="navbarbg" width="99%"><a href="shopcontent.asp?type=Aboutus" target="_self" onmouseover="p7_snap('image1','dropdown1',-45,-25,'image1','closerleft',15,-20);p7_autolayers(0,'dropdown1','closerleft');mm_displaystatusmsg('<%= getlang("langaboutus")%>');return document.mm_returnvalue" onmouseout="mm_displaystatusmsg('');return document.mm_returnvalue"><%= getlang("langaboutus")%></a></td>

Problem was resolved.

Regards,

Bob

Edited by - rsack on August 11 2006 15:43:27
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00