Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 UPS Real Time Shipping
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bgr0221
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - January 17 2006 :  19:59:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I followed all the defaults to set up UPS Real Time Shipping, but when I send test purchases through my site I get a bunch of (centered) code/data back from UPS that fills up about 16 screen widths wide- everything still works, but the horizontal scroll bar must be dragged to get to the choices and buttons. Any suggestions? Running 6.06

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - January 17 2006 :  20:05:56  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It is almost impossible to debug errors like this without access to your site.

If you would like us to look into this please submit a ticket with your full site details through our online help desk at:

http://www.vpasp.com/virtprog/helpdesk

Thank you
VPASP Support
Go to Top of Page

bgr0221
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - January 17 2006 :  20:17:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Could I send screen shots? The site wasn't intended to go live until it is fully functional and tested.
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - January 17 2006 :  20:19:29  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Try applying the 607 pach as this has a UPS fix in it which may assist.

Otherwise we would need access to the code to se the error and to debug.

Thank you
VPASP Support
Go to Top of Page

bgr0221
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - January 17 2006 :  20:20:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will apply the patch and post the results. Thank you and love the product!
Go to Top of Page

bgr0221
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - January 18 2006 :  19:02:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Applied patch- no change. This appears to have something to do with the version of XML as returned code from UPS even in the license agreement step (2)(copy/paste):

"Data returned
<?xml version="1.0"?> <AccessLicenseAgreementResponse> <Response> <TransactionReference> <CustomerContext>EULA Text</CustomerContext> <XpciVersion>1.0001</XpciVersion> </TransactionReference> <ResponseStatusCode>1</ResponseStatusCode> <ResponseStatusDescription>Success</ResponseStatusDescription> </Response> <AccessLicenseText> NOTE: ONLY ENTITIES WHOSE HEADQUARTERS AND SERVERS ARE LOCATE...."

Do I need to install something different to communicate with UPS interfaces properly? I'm building this site on Windows XP locally until it's ready to be published.

Also- is there an explanation of the Advanced choices for XML Version under UPS Real-Time Configuration?
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - January 18 2006 :  21:36:08  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
What version of XML are you running on your local? Do you have it installed?

If you can jump into our help desk we can provide some files so you cn see what you have running on your local server.

Thank you
VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00