Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Extended Page Not showing full description
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

smitmap
Starting Member

USA
11 Posts

Posted - May 03 2005 :  09:39:12  Show Profile  Visit smitmap's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,

My extended page is not showing the full description. I have a small amount of information showing on the main page. On the extended I have gone into futher detail and the additional detail is not showing up. Can any one tell me what I have missed.

Thanks

Pam

rvaga
VP-CART Super User

USA
254 Posts

Posted - May 03 2005 :  11:42:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds like another victim of MS SQL, but you need to provide more info for anyone here to help: type of database, example of how much text you're trying to add to the extended description.

If you are using MS SQL, you can't add too much text. The row limit is around 8k. This issue has been covered extensively on this forum, so you might want to browse a bit. Unfortunately, there is no solution to this problem, I wish there were!

Go to Top of Page

smitmap
Starting Member

USA
11 Posts

Posted - May 04 2005 :  07:33:40  Show Profile  Visit smitmap's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My sql was set to know. I switched it to yes and still its not showing. I have been through the forum but I'll got through it again.

pam

Go to Top of Page

smitmap
Starting Member

USA
11 Posts

Posted - May 04 2005 :  07:57:13  Show Profile  Visit smitmap's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I must be having a brain dead day because I just forgot to add the code to my template.

Thanks
Pam

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00