Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 shopexd.asp not working
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

[email protected]
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - March 03 2005 :  19:01:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I cannot get the extended product page to show at all.

If I do not send the product id I get the right error, but the system waits for a page in all other situatuions but it never comes (world keps spinning in the upper right hand corner).

I replaced my shopexd.asp page and the tmp_product.htm template page to no avail.

The site is www.thundercomputers.com/alldressedup an I am using v3.5 but I think the latest version uses the same code.

generate link is set to Yes.

HELP!
Shawn

Edited by - [email protected] on March 03 2005 19:04:38

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - March 08 2005 :  05:45:51  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Please see the following link
http://www.vpasp.com/virtprog/supportfaq/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=77

If your server has script blocking anti virus software installed then this can cause the page to just hang, in the way you have described.

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - March 08 2005 :  06:46:07  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I don't know if it's just the server's norton anti-virus sofware; from what I've read one of the most dodgy things to run on a server is Norton Internet Security 2004 (without all the latest patches) as that stops loads of things from being able to happen (anything to do with reading/writing files or anything else that does things like looking at the physical setup/files on the server from what I can remember).

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPASP addons

Edited by - devshb on March 08 2005 07:09:29
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000