Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Needing to let customers choose net 30 billing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

prover36
Starting Member

USA
8 Posts

Posted - December 26 2004 :  16:29:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Any ideas for allowing customers to choose "Net 30" billing at checkout? I need to let them choose this option, and for the system to automatically start the billing.

Thank you!

grayfox5
Starting Member

USA
19 Posts

Posted - December 27 2004 :  10:35:25  Show Profile  Visit grayfox5's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This probably isn't the answer you're looking for, but we do have open account customers along with cash customers, and all I did was under xcreatepaymenttypes add a payment type called "Open Account-if established" and allow the customer to choose that if they do indeed have an open account. We don't allow customers to make themselves open account; we qualify them first by having them submit a credit application with references to make sure they're credit-worthy. If they're not, who wants to take a chance that you won't get your money? Besides that, VP-ASP would probably have to make extensive modifications to their software to encompass billing functionality.

Jack
Go to Top of Page

prover36
Starting Member

USA
8 Posts

Posted - December 29 2004 :  14:07:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For those that might need this later. VPASP built me a very nice little fix for this. They charged, but considering the time it saved me it was well worth the money. And they delivered it to me very quickly once I agreed to have it done.

They actually made it so that I could bill Net 30 as an option at checkout. It automatically puts them into the billing system with relevant info. VERY VERY NICE! Thanks VPASP.

Thanks!

Brian
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00