Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Display products on home page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

faolie
VP-CART New User

98 Posts

Posted - August 11 2017 :  02:17:29  Show Profile  Visit faolie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It''s been a while since I''ve developed a new vpasp site. I have a very small database and I want to display all products on the home page so that customers can simply order what from a list then click the basket to go through the rest of the purchase process.

So basically the product list should replace, e.g., the Body Random Products or Body New Products as they''re specified in the Layout Manager. Any short ways of doing this?

Thanks

David Heriot

faolie
VP-CART New User

98 Posts

Posted - August 12 2017 :  11:58:13  Show Profile  Visit faolie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Actually I also need the category headers to show too. So the page would render like:

Category 1
Cat 1 products

Category 2
Cat 2 products

etc for all categories

Kind of like looping through shopdisplayproducts for each category, I think. But I really don''t want to start writing new code to try to achieve this if vpasp has a setting somewhere that will achieve it! And usually it does have, or something pretty close anyway.

regards

David
Go to Top of Page

danielrichardson
VP-CART Super User

Australia
276 Posts

Posted - August 14 2017 :  10:05:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For the first query related display all products on the home page, seems you need to customize the code. And for 2nd query, I do not really understand what do you want, but try to look into the design guide. Here the link for download the pdf.

http://www.vpasp.com/virtprog/VPCart_800_Design_Guide.zip
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00