Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 7.0 Questions
 ip blocking
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kumar
Starting Member

Thailand
18 Posts

Posted - June 01 2012 :  04:49:57  Show Profile  Visit kumar's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i would like to request you to kindly support me with my ip blocking.... I am located in thailand and i am looking forward to block thailand country IP and some more countries of my choice for security reasons......Could you kindly guide me through.....

carfin
VP-CART Expert

United Kingdom
948 Posts

Posted - June 01 2012 :  09:58:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Do you want to block people from Thailand and other countries from seeing everything on your site, or do you only want to stop people in these countries from placing orders?

Regards,

Carrol
www.deanston-electrical.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

diegomilito
VP-CART Expert

Argentina
779 Posts

Posted - June 02 2012 :  05:04:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
kumar, i heard that http://www.maxmind.com is app that can used for blocking certain countries... but im not sure how to apply into vpasp site.. maybe asking vpasp support how to do that ?? it must be custom made one.

diego.
Go to Top of Page

kumar
Starting Member

Thailand
18 Posts

Posted - June 04 2012 :  02:42:40  Show Profile  Visit kumar's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Carrol,
thanks for your instant help.....Do you want to block people from Thailand and other countries from seeing everything on your site and i should be able to access my site regardless of the country's ip is blocked or not
Go to Top of Page

kumar
Starting Member

Thailand
18 Posts

Posted - June 04 2012 :  02:50:45  Show Profile  Visit kumar's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Carrol,
thanks for your instant help..... I want to block people from Thailand and few other countries from seeing everything on your site and i should be able to access my site regardless of the country's ip is blocked or not
Go to Top of Page

carfin
VP-CART Expert

United Kingdom
948 Posts

Posted - June 04 2012 :  04:22:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Kumar,

this is a difficult one and I am not able to offer help. Perhaps you could ask the VP-ASP support if this is possible.

Regards,

Carrol
www.deanston-electrical.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

kumar
Starting Member

Thailand
18 Posts

Posted - June 04 2012 :  23:49:49  Show Profile  Visit kumar's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for your help .... I will do so and will contact vpasp- and will ask them to do it
Go to Top of Page

kumar
Starting Member

Thailand
18 Posts

Posted - June 05 2012 :  02:59:22  Show Profile  Visit kumar's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by diegomilito

kumar, i heard that http://www.maxmind.com is app that can used for blocking certain countries... but im not sure how to apply into vpasp site.. maybe asking vpasp support how to do that ?? it must be custom made one.

diego.

Hi Diego..
I did contacted VPASP and they recommended to go with maxmind. I am now dealing with VPASP team. Thanks for your reply.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00