Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 7.0 Questions
 Welcome email
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

windsurfer
VP-CART New User

Canada
91 Posts

Posted - April 19 2010 :  17:59:30  Show Profile  Visit windsurfer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
There is mention of the option pack in various areas of V7 and i am wondering if the option package is included with V7 Plus ..... If it is i am wondering why customers who sign up do not get the welcome e-mail. I do have YES selected in the set up. It seems other email functions are working fine.

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - April 20 2010 :  04:48:51  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If you are using VP-ASP Plus version, you do not need Option pack.

Option pack is only for VP-ASP Value version customers that want to Plus expansion.

For the email issue, can you recheck if the config "Xwelcomeemail" is set to Yes in your administration ?

If this does not solve it, please submit a ticket into our helpdesk at :
https://helpdesk.vpasp.com

We will check this for you.

Wilson
VPASP SUPPORT
Go to Top of Page

windsurfer
VP-CART New User

Canada
91 Posts

Posted - April 20 2010 :  07:18:15  Show Profile  Visit windsurfer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Wilson
Yes the Xwelcomeemail is set to yes, the tmp_welcomeemail.txt is in my default-2cols directory, as a matter of fact your develepmont team signed up on my site at www.mysurplus.ca . I am sure it is to see how the Canada Post shipping module is working. If you like to sign up and try you are more than welcome to. Let me know if you do.

Thank you.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00