Affiliate processing allows you to associate individual orders with another site, person or company.
The site links to your shopping site passing their affiliate number. VP-ASP remembers that number and adds that number to any orders processed for that customer for that session.
The Affiliate system is part of the VP-ASP Option Package and includes:
- Associating individual orders with an affiliate
- Affiliates can self register
- Affiliates can review orders placed, links and commission amount
- Merchant can produce commission reports by date
- Detailed reports which include:
- The number of links
- The number of orders
- The total of all orders
- Date of last link to your site
- Date of last order
- Commission reports for any period of time
- Logging of each specific link
- More Affiliate System features
- Ability to add, alter affiliates using standard VP-ASP administration
- Affiliates can review orders and change their details.
- Ability to have both a master affiliate and sub affiliates
- Affiliates can be directed to a specific page on your site, to a specific product or group of products
- Using cookies (optional), customers who return to your site will also be associated with the affiliate
- Affiliates can receive an e-mail on each order
- Affiliates can view number of links per any date period
- Affiliate system is part of the VP-ASP Option Package.