Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Integration in to existing ERP system
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jbruce
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - September 12 2007 :  08:33:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are currently considering VPASP for a online product catalog and online store front. I have a few questions about synchronizing / Import / Export questions.

1. How easy is it to setup order integration in to existing tables for customers to view their orders through the ERP tables.

2. We have pdf documents produced from the existing ERP system that I would like to have a hyper link on the order status page for each order. Is this possible?

Thanks again for your help / comments.

Justin

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - September 13 2007 :  03:13:40  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Justin,

1. Do you mean you want to export the data from VPASP into your ERP? If so VPASp Plus and Deluxe both have an export feature where you can export any field or fields from any table within the database as a CSV or Text file.

2. If you want customers to be able to view a PDF file on successfully completing an order you could use our Digital Delivery feature. Using this you can display a download link on the thank you page the customer is taken to once the order is complete.

You can add the link to the file into the product record.

Hope this is what you were after. If not let me know.

Thanks
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00