Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Electronic Gateways
 Authorize.net
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Nuclearsiloman
Starting Member

USA
13 Posts

Posted - March 26 2007 :  12:40:59  Show Profile  Visit Nuclearsiloman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've completed the instructions in the text file that came with the authorize.net gateway download and it doesn't seem to be working.

First, in the text file it says:
-------------------------------
Update these Fields in amsimconfig.asp

const Mysite="http://www.vpasp.com/vpasp"
c
const x_login="uuuuuuuu"
const TransactionKey="kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk"
const UseAuthorizenetform="Yes"
const Test_request="True"
------------------------------

Seems straight forward enough. Notice the second line - is something supposed to be there (just a 'c')? I assumed it was a typo and just removed it when placing these constants into the amsimconfig.asp file. Yes, I did change the values to my authorize.net account

When going through checkout, all works fine, I even come to an order completion page. But I can tell it never went to authorize.net because the credit card number is invalid.

Anyone kno the trick here?

Thank you in advance.

"Enjoy Life; It's The Only One You Got!"

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - March 26 2007 :  23:42:29  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi there,

You need to set xacceptcreditcards to No in your online SetUp.

Using ANSIM the customer is taken to AuthorizeNet to enter their details so you should not have the credit card form display on your site.

Hope this helps

Thanks
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

Nuclearsiloman
Starting Member

USA
13 Posts

Posted - March 28 2007 :  08:06:43  Show Profile  Visit Nuclearsiloman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OK thanks for the tip - but - what do I need to do so the charge info is collected on the site and just passed to Authorize.net - where the customer doesnt actually leave the site?

Go to Top of Page

Nuclearsiloman
Starting Member

USA
13 Posts

Posted - March 28 2007 :  08:14:08  Show Profile  Visit Nuclearsiloman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Never mind - I must have missed the AIM download ... I have it now. Thanks.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00