Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Problems and bugs
 Can somebody please tell me what happened
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

odang420
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - May 06 2006 :  18:58:16  Show Profile  Visit odang420's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I had the 6.08 version with all the default products running fine. So I then upgraded an old v4.5 database and since the page looks like this http://www.glguitars.com/store/default.asp

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - May 06 2006 :  19:03:55  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi there,

If you could please post this in our helpdesk at http://www.vpasp.com/virtprog/helpdesk and provide us with your site details using the secure form provided, we will be more than happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Dean
VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

odang420
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - May 06 2006 :  19:25:12  Show Profile  Visit odang420's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've narrowed it down to the top sellers. When I disable it, it formats correctly
Go to Top of Page

odang420
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - May 06 2006 :  19:38:29  Show Profile  Visit odang420's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ok, narrowed it down further. it's hickuping somewhere after it writes the first two products in the top ten. Because it just stops at the </tr> after the second product and doesn't try to write another product or close the table with </table> If I change it to only disply two products it works fine.
Go to Top of Page

odang420
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - May 06 2006 :  19:55:21  Show Profile  Visit odang420's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ha, I figured it out one of the products in the top sellers has a stock level of 235444 and that's messing it up.
Go to Top of Page

odang420
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - May 06 2006 :  19:56:21  Show Profile  Visit odang420's Homepage  Reply with Quote
what can I change to fix this in the code
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - May 06 2006 :  20:03:08  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi there,

There is a fix for this,

in shopproductsubs.asp lines 1124-1126:

if cint(prs("cstock")) <= cint(stocklowlevel) then
hideprod = true
end if

Replace these lines with:

dim dbproductstock

dbproductstock = prs("cstock")
if isNull(dbproductstock) Or dbproductstock = "" Then
dbproductstock = 0
end if