VP-ASP :: Shopping Cart Software

Shopping Cart Software Solutions for anywhere in the World

US/Canada(Toll Free): +1 888 587 2278
Europe/UK: +44 (020) 7193 9408
Australia/New Zealand: +61 3 9016 4497

VP-ASP Shopping Cart Customer Forum

Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Problems and bugs
 Mail to Vendor Broken Suddenly
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ironhawker
VP-ASP Super User

USA
260 Posts

Posted - April 28 2006 :  10:29:03  Show Profile  Visit ironhawker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Originally Posted as :
Check Out Error = Odd
Maybe this title will get some action....

I can see the order in the Virtual Control Panel
but get this error message, when doing a test order
------------------------
ADODB.Recordset error '800a0cc1'
Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal.

/shopping/shopformatorder.asp, line 642
------------------------that line is:
redim captions(getconfig("xCustomerMaxotherfields"))
Parserecord Getconfig("xshippingOtherFields"), words, wordcount,","
Parserecord getconfig("xshippingOtherCaptions"), captions, capcount,","
for i = 0 to wordcount-1
if getconfig("xdebug")="Yes" then
debugwrite "Shipping field=" & words(i)
641 end if
642 fieldvalue=orders(words(i))
643 dofield captions(i),fieldvalue

What's Up?
I think it might have something to do with my e-mail notification, because it is not sending email, it used to but does not now.

Is there something I can reload?
or pack my access database? or what
-------------
So I did pack my database and reloaded the formatorder file and is still not notifying when an order is placed, although the order does show up in the Virtual Center.
I have checked my mail settings and they are fine, I think.
PS.. it doesNOT mail to the customer anymore either.
----
I put a 2week old Database in and still get the message.
----
So Now I completely Swapped out my Dev /shopping2 and the error is still there
----5 days later----
So I ran a /diag_dbtest.asp and it says mail is working OK- and sent a message that it is.
----
I reset the Language = Still get the error---
I Googled the error and it is all over the web as a common error, but no real help
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Randy "RC" Corn
[email protected]

Edited by - ironhawker on May 03 2006 13:38:59

ironhawker
VP-ASP Super User

USA
260 Posts

Posted - May 04 2006 :  14:38:48  Show Profile  Visit ironhawker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It was my fault 100%
I had tried to hook up Distributor and Wholesale Pricing then realized I only had the starter pack which did not qualify for multiple customer types and did not un-hook xcustomerpricetypes.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Randy "RC" Corn
[email protected]
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000