Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 VPASP Skins/ Templates
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - December 05 2006 :  06:09:28  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
on a personal note, I've seen/used their templates on several of our vpasp clients' sites who'd bought them, and they're really nice and easy to use/implement/tweak. they're also actively maintained (ie kept up to date as/when vpasp changes), which is a big bonus.

we don't sell look+feel template addons (although we do sell our panel-splitter, which can in turn easily be used in conjunction with the templates mentioned above and/or with default vpasp templates/headers), and we have no intention of creating/selling those kind of templates either (leave it to the experts on that front; no point re-inventing the wheel when it works perfectly well already with wft's templates)

just thought I'd give my 2 cents' worth; they're really nice templates and would save you a fortune in design costs/time.

my only gripe is that I personally think they're too cheap for what they are/do. if it were me I'd double the price and then some, because there's a huge amount of work that's gone into them; doing that kind of work as a custom job by a designer and then implementing it as dynamic asp which actually works (ie instead of just buying the wft templates) would cost thousands.

there's no affiliation between us and wft in case anyone's wondering, I just personally like the templates.

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPASP addons

Edited by - devshb on December 05 2006 06:31:20
Go to Top of Page

wft
VP-CART New User

66 Posts

Posted - December 06 2006 :  05:58:29  Show Profile  Visit wft's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dear Simon

Customer appreciatoins mean thousands for us. Highly appreciate your comments.

In our humble opinions, VPASP is a master piece software. We love vpasp. We proudly provide some help in look & feel for those who may find it useful.

With simon's comment, we feel the valuable supports thus we would add more templates soon:-)

Have a succesful online business to you all:-)

Best Regards,
website-flash-templates team

Edited by - wft on February 24 2007 20:33:03
Go to Top of Page

tanhsoon
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - February 25 2007 :  10:03:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
if possible wait for the release of vpasp official templates. all other templates are not easy to install and you do not get the full change in looks, meaning only some parts of your site's look will change with these templates. many parts will look the same as the unprofessional original.
Go to Top of Page

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - February 26 2007 :  00:49:39  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
not sure about that; I've found that the wft templates give the new look/feel to the whole site (apart from merchant's admin, which you wouldn't want to change anyway) as they're a combination of shop$colors, stylesheets, and includes for the headers/trailers.

if you let the wft guys know which bits aren't looking like the new look and feel then I'm sure they'd be happy to plug that kind of logical gap in their logic (if there is one). It might be that there are some headers (eg affiliate headers) which aren't using the wft styles/includes for some reason.

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPASP addons
Go to Top of Page

wft
VP-CART New User

66 Posts

Posted - April 17 2007 :  12:34:45  Show Profile  Visit wft's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Greeting!!

Finally, we have finished our new home. Wanna update you all to check website-flash-templates.com out. We will soon launch 2 more templates and will keep you guys uptedated. thank you for useful inputs.

Best Regards,
jim
[email protected]
vpasp templates

Edited by - wft on May 02 2007 03:05:30
Go to Top of Page

wft
VP-CART New User

66 Posts

Posted - May 05 2007 :  03:40:24  Show Profile  Visit wft's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello-

We have a few new templates. you can enhance the look of your site and make it stand out from the crowd!

1. Template in Pink. The design is sweet and is great for Toys, Gifts, Clothes, Lady Related Products.

The frontpage random product displayed template is enhanced adding the pretty look in products.

-Top menu is text based and maintained by 'vpasp site menu setup'
-CSS Stylesheet
-3 columns , 1024 width style

Please review the detail information and To try the online demo

2. classic cream/brown. The design is stylish with classic color.

The frontpage random product displayed template is enhanced and designed to display 4 products in 2 columns x 2 rows.

-Top menu is graphic background & text foreground for easy editing.
-CSS Stylesheet
-2 columns , 1024 width style

3. Luxurious Gold. The design is stylish with exotic color.

The frontpage random product displayed template is enhanced and designed to display in 2 columns.

-CSS Stylesheet

4. Luxurious Green. The design is stylish with bright green color.

The frontpage random product displayed template is enhanced and designed to display in 2 columns.

-CSS Stylesheet

Lastly, wish to create your own look & feel ? we offer an affordable template design for vpasp shopping cart.

This month special, we offer a great 20% discount for a customization project.

coupon code : O31LPC

Please note that, this offer can not be combined with any others and limited to 3 projects ending July 15 2007.

Kindest Regards,
jim
vpasp template packages

Budget classic templates at special low price starting under $50

Website-Flash-Templates is now VPASPTEMPLATES.COM

vpasptemplates.com is NOT associated with VPASP and is a SEPERATE entity. For our template support, please contact [email protected].

Edited by - wft on June 19 2007 01:22:54
Go to Top of Page

wft
VP-CART New User

66 Posts

Posted - July 25 2007 :  04:06:05  Show Profile  Visit wft's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Greeting!

A new template for this month.

The design is in new, unique color , dark brown.

The frontpage random product displayed template is enhanced and designed to display 4 products in 2 columns x 2 rows.

-CSS Stylesheet
-2 columns , 1024 width style

have a succesful online busines!

Best Regards,
jim

vpasptemplates.com is NOT associated with VPASP and is a SEPERATE entity. For our template support, please contact [email protected].

Edited by - wft on July 07 2008 04:37:54
Go to Top of Page

golite
Starting Member

USA
8 Posts

Posted - August 30 2007 :  15:13:05  Show Profile  Visit golite's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am looking to get pricing on just customizing my shopping cart pages - being that I only use that part of VPASP.

We built out our product pages internally, and just pass the ordered item and qty to the shopping cart pages.

So, I was hoping to get an idea of how much it would cost to make some changes to just a few pages of our shopping cart to match the look / feel of the rest of our site.

Thanks!

<b>GoLite, LLC</b>
http://www.golite.com
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - August 30 2007 :  21:13:58  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi there

If you would like a quote from the VPASP development team you can post a request in our help desk at:
https://www.vpasp.com/virtprog/helpdesk

We would be happy to put a quote together for your consideration.

Thanks
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3
Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)