Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 VPASP Skins/ Templates
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

eabrams
VP-CART New User

USA
72 Posts

Posted - November 15 2004 :  07:35:32  Show Profile  Visit eabrams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
SPWS.net has purchased 3 of his templates in the last few weeks and the work great and have saved us and our customers money and design time.

Thanks for the great templates..

go to www.spws.net for my email.
Go to Top of Page

wft
VP-CART New User

66 Posts

Posted - November 16 2004 :  02:42:20  Show Profile  Visit wft's Homepage  Reply with Quote
eabrams : thank you very much. really glad :-)

StevenWWinters : thank you very much for the information. I am a newbie with firefox browser , just try the latest version1, it's now working just fine....cool browser.:-)

regards,
jim

vpasp templates

Edited by - wft on February 06 2005 23:30:45
Go to Top of Page

wft
VP-CART New User

66 Posts

Posted - January 18 2005 :  10:08:37  Show Profile  Visit wft's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello-

I have new template with new color them - "bright yellow"

the highlights for this design are

1. the button style navigational menu with search box integration.
the online demo is at http://shopping012.website-flash-templates.com

2. Simplify menu text modification with image background and text foreground - also best for alteration to other languages! Minimize the graphic task, simply change text in html code to modify the menu texts.

3. Template includes key marketing features such as What's hot!, quick Saving Coupon box, top selling, advertising, comment/testimonial, newsletter, affiliate programs.

Please check the full detail and online demo at
http://www.website-flash-templates.com/shopexd.asp?id=49

Please note that I also have this desin in - "elegant blue" with all the same highlights above.

online demo & full detail at http://www.website-flash-templates.com/shopexd.asp?id=50

thank you for checking!!

Regards,
jim
website-flash-templates team

Edited by - wft on January 21 2005 09:37:11
Go to Top of Page

wft
VP-CART New User

66 Posts

Posted - March 21 2005 :  06:10:51  Show Profile  Visit wft's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello-

I have a new template in 5 different colors. These stylish & moder design would fit in most themes.

the highlights are

1. for those who prefer 800 width style, Quick Search , Professional Navigation. Come with professional & elegant looking as usual.

2. Simplify menu text modification with image background and text foreground - also best for alteration to other languages! Minimize the graphic task, simply change text in html code to modify the menu texts.

3. Template includes key marketing features such as What's hot!, quick Saving Coupon box, top selling, comment/testimonial, newsletter, affiliate programs.

Here are the links to online demo & full detail for each color

Unique Gold

Awesome Red & Gray

Stylish Blue & Gray

Soft & Elegant Purple & Gray

Bright Yellow & Blue

thank you for checking!!

Kindest Regards,
jim
website-flash-templates team

Edited by - wft on May 06 2005 12:29:39
Go to Top of Page

wft
VP-CART New User

66 Posts

Posted - August 06 2005 :  05:15:05  Show Profile  Visit wft's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello-

we have a latest design "Right Panel Navigational style" with "Stylish & Clean Multi Color Themes"

This template is bright in multi colors
: colors swap based on top menu navigation.
: Very Clean Design & Professional Functionality

Please review the detail information

and

To try the online demo

Thank you very much for all support!!

Kindest Regards,
jim
FREE vpasp template packages & savings on vpasp carts

Edited by - wft on August 06 2005 05:18:21
Go to Top of Page

PhxMutt
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - August 25 2005 :  13:59:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am new to VPasp. I just purchased 5.50 just last week, got it installed, and all seems to work fine. I need, and will write if I have to, a way to enter items, besides doing through the admin console, in other words, a graphic input. Sort of like online auction sites, if possible. We have purchased the software to sell online one of a kind crafts in our rural community, and we have volunteers that get the pictures, info of the crafts, then they bring it to me, and I have to put it in. I would like to, with the supplier logins, let them do it from home, and keep me out of it as much as possible. If this is a $ addon, no problem, just hope someone has created it, or maybe I missed it in the software.

Thanks for your help in advance, Richard Perry

Richard Perry
Go to Top of Page

wft
VP-CART New User

66 Posts

Posted - September 07 2005 :  12:28:09  Show Profile  Visit wft's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Greeting :-)

Thank you very much for all supports!

We would like to update you all on our special saving pacakges : vpasp shopping cart & free templates.

Here is the quick link to our special saving packages

A complete time & money solution to get a professonal look & feel , site navigation, marketing and of course awesome vp-asp features with a GREAT savings!!!

Kindest Regards,
Jim

FREE vpasp template & savings on vpasp carts

Edited by - wft on December 06 2005 22:26:44
Go to Top of Page

giftbox
Starting Member

18 Posts

Posted - October 11 2005 :  21:20:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How about some holiday themes

Go to Top of Page

wft
VP-CART New User

66 Posts

Posted - December 12 2005 :  05:03:29  Show Profile  Visit wft's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Greeting :-)

With the launch of new VPASP6, we would like to applause the vpasp team to provide the enhancement in powerful new features and functionality especially 'admin area'.

We are very much in love with vpasp:-)

On our side, we’re delight to announce that our templates are version6 ready. We commit to provide an add on in professional & stylish Skin/Template for vpasp.

Please note that we provide a full year free upgrade from the template purchase date. Customer wishes to obtain the upgrade, please send us email including your order number from the email you registered with us, we will get back to you with the update template.

Lastly, we wish our 'special saving packages: $20 off vpasp shopping cart & one free template' would be the time & money saving solution to start your commerce site!!

Kindest Regards,
Jim

Website-Flash-Templates.com: A complete time & money solution to get a professional look & feel, site navigation, marketing and of course awesome vp-asp features with a GREAT savings!!!
stylish vpasp skins - professional vpasp templates

Edited by - wft on February 11 2006 12:59:22
Go to Top of Page

klynch_gdd
Starting Member

USA
10 Posts

Posted - February 13 2006 :  22:36:02  Show Profile  Visit klynch_gdd's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Do your templates also work with the Oxford Streets version?

I think your templates look terrific.
Go to Top of Page

wft
VP-CART New User

66 Posts

Posted - February 14 2006 :  09:54:41  Show Profile  Visit wft's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello klynch_gdd

We do believe so. We did create a template for a customer using yourvirtual store. Also, we did one for another custome using oxfordstreet as well.

Please contact us at [email protected] to discuss what template you prefer.

Best Regards,
jim
vpasp templates
Go to Top of Page

wft
VP-CART New User

66 Posts

Posted - March 14 2006 :  12:51:39  Show Profile  Visit wft's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello-

we have a new design in 'Exciting Green'

This template is bright color.
: box style matching vpasp backend style
: clean & stylish
: 2 column style , 100% screen width

and/or To try the online demo

Kindest Regards,
jim
Get a FREE vpasp template with vpasp saving packages

Edited by - wft on March 14 2006 12:54:45
Go to Top of Page

dcwebman
VP-CART New User

USA
127 Posts

Posted - March 16 2006 :  07:24:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jim,
I have purchased a couple of your templates in the past and they are great. I have a new website to develop in a couple months and they want a design that's kind of wild and exciting. Most of yours are professional-type looking. Any chances of a different type of look in the future?
Thanks,
Jeff
Go to Top of Page

wft
VP-CART New User

66 Posts

Posted - March 16 2006 :  08:35:22  Show Profile  Visit wft's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello Jeff

thank you very much for your continue interest. Would you please email me an example of 'wild & exciting' at [email protected] ?

On the other note, we also offer a template customization service for a flat affordable fee.

You can review the full detail at vpasp template customization service

Best Regards,
jim
Go to Top of Page

wft
VP-CART New User

66 Posts

Posted - March 30 2006 :  10:42:26  Show Profile  Visit wft's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello-

Another Design in 'Freshy Orange'

This template is bright color.
: box style matching vpasp backend style
: clean & stylish
: 2 column style , 100% screen width

and/or To try the online demo

Kindest Regards,
jim