Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 shipping problems
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ProductivePC
VP-CART New User

USA
199 Posts

Posted - February 28 2004 :  14:32:50  Show Profile  Visit ProductivePC's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Okay, I have a major shipping problem. In the 4.50 version of the shopping cart we had to customly write the shipping to ship by product price and not by weight. This was done from other programmers that we are no longer affiliated with and cannot get a hold of.

1st - The shipping form was moved from shopcustomer.asp to shopdeliveryedit.asp

I have found where they commented out the standard shipping and where they placed the new shipping code in shopcartformat.asp
A shortened version of the code looks like the following:

if ProdPrice = (Product Price Here ie. 42.78) then
Select Case shipmethod
Case "Ground Shipping-free"
ShippingPrice = (set price here ie. 7.99)
Case else
Serror="Unknown Shipping Method"
end select
end if

The problem is the shipping is not showing up and I am not sure why. You can see what I am talking about by going to
http://69.46.10.113/shopping/shopdisplaycategories.asp and going through the motions of purchasing a basket. I cannot seem to get ProdPrice or ShippingPrice to carry over.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Wayne
www.WorldFamousGiftBaskets.net

ProductivePC
VP-CART New User

USA
199 Posts

Posted - February 29 2004 :  20:46:46  Show Profile  Visit ProductivePC's Homepage  Reply with Quote

I am putting everything back to the 4.50 version of the shopping cart. At least until I can figure out what is going on with the 5.0 version and why this will not work.

Wayne
www.WorldFamousGiftBaskets.net

Edited by - ProductivePC on February 29 2004 20:47:33
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00