Europe/UK: +44 (020) 7193 9408
Australia/New Zealand: +61 3 9016 4497

VP-ASP Shopping Cart Customer Forum

Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 add_productfeatures ...why don''t you ...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Starting Member

11 Posts

Posted - January 17 2004 :  07:29:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
First off I want to thank all those that both ask the good questons and especially those that answer tough and at other times what may seem - mundane questions. All this help ...well....really helps us out a lot.

I have been working on some customizations to the code, getting some pretty tuff ( what I think anyways ) functionality working in the shopexd.asp (templates) files, but for the life of me I can't find a way to format the way the product features are displayed on the detail page or on the products list page. I have reviewed the documentation on [add_productfeatures], but all it states is to have it there to show the features or not. I want to look inside the formatting basically of [add_productfeatures].

I am not looking to do anything drastic simply rearrange where the two sets of drop downs and a radio button set are situated among each other in the product features are of my widget detail. Has anyone come across this specific problem and found a solution?

Thank you

VP-ASP New User

192 Posts

Posted - January 17 2004 :  10:08:10  Show Profile  Visit jonmadrid's Homepage  Reply with Quote

I think what you are looking for is in the shopproductfeaturesgenerate.asp file. Thats where all the features are generated for display on the products/detail pages.

I hope that points you in the right direction.

All the best,

Jon Madrid
Madrid Communications
Web Design, Development, and Hosting
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000