Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 add_productfeatures ...why don''t you ...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

japes
Starting Member

11 Posts

Posted - January 17 2004 :  07:29:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
First off I want to thank all those that both ask the good questons and especially those that answer tough and at other times what may seem - mundane questions. All this help ...well....really helps us out a lot.

I have been working on some customizations to the code, getting some pretty tuff ( what I think anyways ) functionality working in the shopexd.asp (templates) files, but for the life of me I can't find a way to format the way the product features are displayed on the detail page or on the products list page. I have reviewed the documentation on [add_productfeatures], but all it states is to have it there to show the features or not. I want to look inside the formatting basically of [add_productfeatures].

I am not looking to do anything drastic simply rearrange where the two sets of drop downs and a radio button set are situated among each other in the product features are of my widget detail. Has anyone come across this specific problem and found a solution?

Thank you

JP

jonmadrid
VP-CART New User

USA
192 Posts

Posted - January 17 2004 :  10:08:10  Show Profile  Visit jonmadrid's Homepage  Reply with Quote
japes,

I think what you are looking for is in the shopproductfeaturesgenerate.asp file. Thats where all the features are generated for display on the products/detail pages.

I hope that points you in the right direction.

All the best,

Jon Madrid
--------------------
Madrid Communications
Web Design, Development, and Hosting
www.madridcom.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000