Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Electronic Gateways
 SagePay Gateway
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

floweracre
Starting Member

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - July 04 2011 :  13:25:29  Show Profile  Visit floweracre's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi

We're new to this so please excuse the simplicity.

In our control panel on our web admin it shows 3 x Payment gateways..

PayPal Configuration
Payment Selection Wizard
CRE Secure Configuration

However at the moment we are only able to use PayPal.

We want to use SagePay and as I understand it we can only use 3 gateways (for the included price).

How can we swap one of the two unused gateways for SagePay?

Thanks

Tony

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - July 04 2011 :  15:17:56  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
As far as I know, the paypal ones that come with vpasp don't count as part of your 3 gateways; when vpasp say 3 gateways they mean 3 *additional* gateways, ie you can choose a maximum of 3 extra gateways from here (for vpaspv7) -

http://www.vpasp.com/sales/epdownload700.asp

sagepay has 3 types of gateways/integration; form, server, and direct; vpasp seems to offer form and server; both of those methods are when the user doesn't enter their card details on your site, instead their name/address gets sent to sagepay by your site in vpasp and then the user is directed to the sagepay site to enter their card details (you can customise your sagepay enter-card-details page I think via the sagepay admin screens), then the user is sent back to your site and vpasp processes the order (either failing or passing it depending on what sagepay sends back regarding its flags etc)

sagepay direct is where they'd enter their card details on your own site, but you'd need your site to go through a full pci compliance check for that.

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
www.BigYellowKey.com
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/bigyellowzone
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPASP addons
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: