Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 US Paymnet Gateway - Any Recommended?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rrold1
Starting Member

48 Posts

Posted - September 18 2009 :  11:06:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all,

I have been a long time customer of Innovative merchant solutions and Authorize.net. I had a few "unrecognized transaction" chargebacks last month. This resulted in an email requesting full documentation of the invoices and shipping details of a totally unrelated full day of charges! They stated that they were holding the entire settlement amount for that day until this was provided. To make a long story short, I had more of these emails arrive on the following days and it took four calls and a conversation with a supervisor to get this resolved. Meanwhile, they held thousands of dollars from me.

I was less than pleased that I was treated like a criminal by the "risk department" at IMS so I am looking for a new service.

Does anyone US based have a good merchant card processor that they can recommend? I have been doing some web research and have not found a single one without some horrific story tied to them.

Thanks!

rosswil
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - September 29 2009 :  10:20:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We had similar troubles with Authorize.net with international transactions. Now we are using paypal's website payments pro to process credit card transactions on our site and they have been great. Their fees are reasonable for the amount of business we do, and VPASP already has a module built so the transition is easy.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00