Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Excluding VAT display
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

scott-fds
Starting Member

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - August 25 2009 :  04:54:36  Show Profile  Visit scott-fds's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi

Using VPasp 6.50 for a customer, and they want their prices to be "excluding VAT". The system will show the price without the VAT, and at the checkout the VAT will be added on.

It will display the price as £20.00 excl. VAT, therefore the final price of the product would be £23.00 (with VAT at 15%)

How would I set up the system to display "excl. VAT" and add 15% at the checkout?

Regards

Scott

S Thompson
FDS Developments Ltd.

scott-fds
Starting Member

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - August 26 2009 :  12:25:20  Show Profile  Visit scott-fds's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Please see this link for an example of what I mean about showing "excl. VAT" at prices:

http://www.awdmotorsport.co.uk/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=41&cat=Brakes

S Thompson
FDS Developments Ltd.
Go to Top of Page

scott-fds
Starting Member

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - September 24 2009 :  15:16:27  Show Profile  Visit scott-fds's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Doesn't anyone have a solution for this?

Thanks

S Thompson
FDS Developments Ltd.
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - September 24 2009 :  23:30:01  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Scott,

You just need to add the .15 amount to the country record where VAT will be applicable,

In the admin in Occasional Tasks > International > Edit Countries

That way all prices are excluding VAT by default and 15% will be added at checkout.

Thanks
Cam

VPASP Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00