Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Trying to do some custom stuff-Help anyone?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

palsuddeath
Starting Member

USA
7 Posts

Posted - January 31 2003 :  12:07:26  Show Profile  Visit palsuddeath's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone, it's me again. I'm trying to get this site implemented, but I am trying to stretch this code to the limits (I think!) Anyway, here's what I would like to do:

1)I need to be able to deliver some files digitally after they have been paid for. The code for the product that I'm using runs a routine check to ensure that the user has the authorization to print the file, but uses session variables, which I don't want to use. I would much rather write the authorization information to the oitems table, maybe just adding a couple of fields. However, I can't find where in the VP-ASP code the information is written to that table. All it really will involve is passing the information that is in the products table to the oitems table for that order, which it already does. I just need to modify it to include the additional information.

2)I'm also trying to figure out if I can discount an item based on the purchase of another specific item. For example, say I'm doing a conference registration. If the first person comes as an individual, they will pay $100. If they come with their spouse, the first person still pays $100, but the spouse only pays $50. If they bring a friend that registers at the same time, they all get $25 off ($75+$75+25). Then there will be a group rate for greater than 4. I can get the group rate (>4) to work with existing functions, but I would like to basically group these other registrations together and apply the discount if possible.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks and have a great day!

Lee

Edited by - palsuddeath on January 31 2003 12:12:46
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00