Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP set-up problems
 Posting here as no access to support...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Pamela Zero
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - June 08 2007 :  14:46:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For the record - the email only support is dismal- mainly because as the programmer I cannot access it.

I have the following issues/questions...

--When I go to the updateadmin page for 6.5 i get user not found when i enter the admin names I have in the db.

--When I go to the admin page via the browser I get invalid administrator - no login form at all just the invalid administrator error.

--Where is the start of the table row containing the item? Looking to change the background color of the row but not finding where the individual item order line is.

--How can I add an extra column to the individual order line ? (might be answered by myself if I could find the darn line)

I really need access to support - at this point i'm not able to give enough info on the forums for anyone to repeat the errors as the whole forum does not need to know login info now do they ?

Also - I'm sure that this has been brought up before but why is ASP.net not the coding of choice for this?

Any suggestions or advice re: the above is/are welcome - thanks.

Pamela

bluesky
VP-CART Super User

304 Posts

Posted - June 08 2007 :  15:16:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pamela
the helpdesk is your way forward , they provide outstanding and quick support

I am sure at some point soon , support will come along here and direct you to where the "email" issue can be resolved as its a small issue i am sure, but may require support to go into their database and adjust registered email address ........ i know these things can be frustrating but I am pretty sure once your able to use the helpdesk you will be impressed . The points you get with the purchase of the cart seem to lst forever too .i have pestered the life out of them this year :-) and still got 170 points left .

PAUL
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - June 08 2007 :  15:34:44  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Pamela

I have answered in your other forum post how to access our support team and our help desk.

I am sure they will be able to help out.

When posting in the help desk can you please submit one ticket per query as well as that will assist the support guys and ensure they can accurately deal with each request.

It also sounds like you may not have set READ/WRITE permissions on the folder the database is stored in.

You can find instructions on how to set these in our Quick Start Guide which can be downloaded from:

http://www.vpasp.com/helpnotes/

Thanks!
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00