Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Electronic Gateways
 Server? Payment Gateway? !!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mxu8808
Starting Member

25 Posts

Posted - April 10 2007 :  20:39:09  Show Profile  Visit mxu8808's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have many problems to meet my requirements:

When I decided to use Paypal Pro, my hosting company www.1and1.com told me that my package was on a shared hosting package, they could not install SDK for me!
I try to use to PayPal IPN, my hosting company (www.1and1.com) says they can not install any component for me on the server!

At www.1and1.com, I just paid one year fee + SSL certificate!!! Switch to another hosting company will cost my money. But it seems that I have to do it.

PayPal Tech support told me that www.hostmysite.com would install SDK for me. But two technical engineers at hostmysite.com gave me two different answers: one is yes, another is no. I am still waiting for a confirmed answer. A technical support at another hosting company definitely agrees that I can just upload SDK to my own space!

I have found that it is very easy to get a job as a technical support in the US!!

Now I try to use PaySimple. They will charge $199 set-up fee. They says that the client can not get an itemnized receipt after completing credit card processing. But the email does. The receipt the client can get on the screen is a total amount paid receipt. He doesnot remember what he has purchased!

OK, will you tell me which hosting company in US can host several domains and can install SDK or DynuWait at the server for me? PLUS, which payment gateway will provide an itemnized receipt showing what has been purchased after the credit card processing, not just a lump sum receipt? I use VPASP 6.5

These are my problems. I need you help.

Thanks.

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - April 11 2007 :  10:09:12  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi there,

We can highly recommend Alentus as web hosts.

http://partners.alentus.com/idevaffiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=152

Alentus have over 1000 VPASP sites hosted on their servers and as such have a tremendous amount of experience in setting up and hosting the VPASP software.

Alentus also offer an installation service for VP-ASP and i believe have the PayPal SDK already installed.

We ourselves will shortly be offering hosting for VP-ASP customers as well which may be an option for you? Our service will focus on ensuring that our customers sites are operational as profitably and as smoothly as possible.

As we developed the cart we know exactly what is needed to ensure it runs properly on a host and what needs to be installed to gain full advantage of the powerful new features available in VPASP 6.50.

We will also be offering free installation of the VP-ASP Demo package for our customers. If you have a license for the full version we will set up a default version for you for free instead of the Demo.

Please see:
http://www.vpasp.com/virtprog/hosting.htm

Thanks
Cam

VP_ASP Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)