Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Acces denied at credit card payment
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jayceew
VP-CART New User

USA
114 Posts

Posted - March 24 2007 :  22:05:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi All,

I'm having a problem at credit card payment when I hit the continue button I get a prompt to enter a user name and password. And I can't finish the transaction. I'm running IIS 5.1 on xppro and it works on the localhost, but not if I access the site thru the net. I seem to be set up correctly. My testers can access all pages on the site, but get hung up at payment. Strange thing is that the order info makes it into the shop, but no email gets sent. I'm not using an ssl cert at this point in testing, and not using real card numbers or payment gateways.

Am I missing a setting or permission somewhere ? I'm using VPASP ver. 6.09

Thanks

Jack

Edited by - jayceew on March 24 2007 22:08:48

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - March 24 2007 :  22:10:52  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Jack,

Some payment gateways require the use of an SSL certificate so not sure if this could be causing any of the issues?

Is it the payment shopcheckout page itself they are getting caught on or can they see that and it is when they enter the card details?

Thanks
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

jayceew
VP-CART New User

USA
114 Posts

Posted - March 24 2007 :  22:33:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Cam,

It's shopcheckout.asp. They don't make it thru to shopthanks.asp.

The last page was shopcheckout.asp?oid=7. after entering the card info and hitting continue. I'm prompted for id and password.

Thanks

Jack

PS It's stilla work in progress but you can see it here http://68.39.237.224/dhbc_store/default.asp

Edited by - jayceew on March 24 2007 22:40:01
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - March 25 2007 :  08:17:17  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Jack,

Do you have anything that might appear in the shopthanks.asp page that is calling anything in an upper level directory? Like an image or a file like a javascript file perhaps?

Any sort of custom order tracking code?

If not you will probably need to submit a post in our online help desk so our our support team can investigate for you.

Thanks
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00