Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Password fields in checkout page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dubbya
Starting Member

Canada
30 Posts

Posted - January 16 2007 :  02:00:50  Show Profile  Visit Dubbya's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I've messed around with my shipping form and I'm having weird issues with it. I can't for the life of me figure out how to change it back.

The password fields are visible in the shopcustomer.asp page during the checkout process. I can log in and the system finds my info, but the password fields are visible under my contact info form, above the "copy details to shipping form" checkbox.

If I enter anything in them, I get an error, if I ignore them, they're required and I get another error telling me to enter my passwords. I can't figure out why they'd be visible or how to disable them.

The shipping form displays and everything else seems to be working but I've messed up somewhere.

Any ideas?

Great prices on generic inkjet cartridges and laser toner in Canada.
www.inkjetOasis.ca

Kidd
VP-CART Super User

Australia
373 Posts

Posted - January 16 2007 :  07:15:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
is your xpassword on shop config set to yes? set it to no if it is
Go to Top of Page

Dubbya
Starting Member

Canada
30 Posts

Posted - January 16 2007 :  11:57:19  Show Profile  Visit Dubbya's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Nope, that's not it.

I allow users to enter their password to log in to the shop. When they are logged in and go to the checkout, they see two password fields beneath the contact details form and above the shipping form.

I need to turn those off. If they're visible, they're required for some reason.

xpassword just switches the password to a "last name" field for logging in.

Thanks tho.

www.inkjetOasis.ca
Go to Top of Page

Dubbya
Starting Member

Canada
30 Posts

Posted - January 17 2007 :  01:08:47  Show Profile  Visit Dubbya's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I got it fixed.

I had to go through all the login scripts and replace them to get things working properly.

www.inkjetOasis.ca
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00