Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 shop.css not changing site
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dianelise
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - June 06 2006 :  13:32:10  Show Profile  Visit dianelise's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am trying to change the background color and text of the top navigation bar, as well as the background colors and header colors of the Quick Search, Categories, Top Sellers, Shopping Cart items, Information & Marketing.

I have made several edits to shop.css including changing the background color on .leftmenumain, the color on .navbarbg, the background color on .menuhdr and .menubdr, the border-top on .leftmenumain etc.

Not a single change that I am making is impacting the site. Are there any lines I need to remove before shop.css edits will work?

Constantine
Starting Member

46 Posts

Posted - June 06 2006 :  16:10:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey dianelise

I just did a bit of playing around with my own site as I had not yet changed the colors, and I think I found some info tha might help you a little.

To change the colors of the title areas for quicksearch categories and so on you will need to change the color associated with background-color of .menuhdr in your shop.css file

To change the body color of the quicksearch and shopping cart items boxes change the background color value of .dashed

To change the body color of the rest of the boxes you mentioned change the background color value .leftmenumain

To change the background color of your navbar change the background color value of .navbarbg a:visited and .navbarbg a:link

Hope this helps you

Constantine
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00