Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Add products to basket through custom page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PeterGregory
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - September 13 2005 :  08:39:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm in the process of developing a PC configurator for my company's e-commerce website. What I need to do is send a list of the user selected configuration options to the basket. For some reason it's not letting me. What form parameters do I need to send to shopproductselect.asp for it to accept the configuration options (which are essentially just hidden products)?

This is basically the type of form I am sending (obviously all ASP stripped out):

<form name='form1' method='Post' action='shopproductselect.asp'><input type='text' maxlength='4' size='3' value='1' name='quantity' class='quantity'><input type='hidden' name='Processed0' value='54' checked><input type='hidden' name='prodindex' value='50'>
<input type='hidden' value='1' name='quantity'>
<input type=radio name='Processed1' value='3020'>Upgrade to a Celeron D340 Processor (2.93GHz, 533MHz FSB 256Kb Cache)<br />

<input type=radio name='Processed1' value='3022'>Upgrade to a Pentium 4 630 Processor (3.00GHz 800MHz FSB 2MB Cache)<br />

<input type=radio name='Processed1' value='3023'>Upgrade to a Pentium 4 650 Processor (3.4GHz, 800MHz FSB, Socket 775, 2MB Cache)<br />

<input type=radio name='Processed1' value='3024'>Upgrade to a Pentium 4 660 Processor (3.6GHz 800MHz FSB 2MB Cache)<br />

<input type="submit" name="submit" value="submit"></form>

Depending on what options I select I get the following error message:

Response object error 'ASP 0185 : 80020003'

Missing Default Property

/shopproductselect.asp, line 0

A default property was not found for the object.

Can I anyone see where I am going wrong?

PeterGregory
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - September 14 2005 :  02:41:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I seemed to have solved this problem. For some reason it wasn't working on the dev server, but it works fine on the live site!! Very strange! I think I must have an old VPASP file lurking around on the dev server which needs downloading from the live site.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00