Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Comments about VP-ASP
 VPASP Support Appreciation
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Habitue
VP-CART New User

USA
90 Posts

Posted - June 17 2004 :  01:55:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I want to show some appreciation to the support team that resolved my issue within 20 minutes of my email to them, thank you.

Peace,

~Habitue~

----------------------------------
"I've heard that it's good to think before you speak..." - TBC

CodeMonkey
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - June 25 2004 :  18:54:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Vpasp Support is Top Notch:

I can't recommend this company's support enough. We recently had a serious issue with the Unix version of VPASP 4.5. Our web host 'upgraded' the Chilisoft ASP environment to a version which was incompatible with that verison of VPASP.

Howard spent hours working on fixing our OBSELETE version of VPASP. When the new build of the Chilisoft environment proved unfixable with our system, he provided us with the name of his personal hosting company, and gave us the necessary information to make our Unix version work correctly in a Windows IIS environment, all free of charge.

We went from dead in the water to back online in less than 48 hours, thanks to Howard's patience and hard work. It's hard to get good support for an online product sometimes, but VPASP provides a standard that other companies should strive to reach. We will be customers for life.

Sincerely,
Brandan Whearty

P.S. Howard, if you're reading this, thanks a million. Also, let me know if there's anything nice I can do for you and your support team. At very least, tell me your favorite charity and I'll make a donation in the name of Virtual Programming.

Go to Top of Page

keng
VP-CART New User

152 Posts

Posted - July 09 2004 :  23:57:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Recommended! A+++++

Not only that the product is ultimately useful but what made me buy their product is their customer service! They are very very responsive! The customer support is the best in town! When you ask something or need some help, just count 1-2-3 and they answer! Ok... not that quick.. but seriously, at least it's good to know that their customer support really reads their email and take care of their customers! You're all the best.

Go to Top of Page

Habitue
VP-CART New User

USA
90 Posts

Posted - August 30 2004 :  08:34:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Again, faced with a big issue, VPASP support provided me with the proper info to relay to my webhost (was a host issue), which solved the problem!

As always, great support.

Peace,

~Habitue~

----------------------------------
"I've heard that it's good to think before you speak..." - TBC
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)