Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 Phone Orders (VPCart 8.0) user friendliness
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jack208
VP-CART New User

Malaysia
116 Posts

Posted - December 13 2015 :  09:54:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, we''ve installed the Phone Order module for VPCart 8.0 and while it does allow admin to create an order for a customer (without having to login as the customer), it seems when you checkout - instead of checking out and closing the order as Admin, it takes you back thru the "normal checkout process" and pseudo logs you in as the "Customer".

The problem then is after you are done with payment and final confirmation, you are left in the webstore (logged in as Customer).

How do I return to the Phone Order page or even the Admin Home page? There''s no button for me to do so... the only ways seems to be to type in the Admin URL again.

Some UX improvement would be good here. Or did I miss something?

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - December 13 2015 :  19:10:40  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Jack,

At the bottom of the shopthanks.asp page is a link you can click to return you to the home page. If using the Phone Order system this will take you back there.

Let me know if this does not work.

Thank you.

Cam Flanigan
VPCart Customer Care Team
www.vpcart.com
Go to Top of Page

jack208
VP-CART New User

Malaysia
116 Posts

Posted - December 14 2015 :  14:18:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, I just did another Phone Order and the Return to Homepage returns me to the webstore homepage, not the phone order system start-page. Do you want me to log a ticket for you to look into this? TQ
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - December 14 2015 :  20:24:33  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Strange, I just tested and works fine in my local version 8.00.10.4.

Please try reverting any code changes and testing and also try in a completely fresh default version and if still no luck please post a ticket.

Thanks

Cam Flanigan
VPCart Customer Care Team
www.vpcart.com
Go to Top of Page

jack208
VP-CART New User

Malaysia
116 Posts

Posted - January 04 2016 :  00:16:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just an update here. This is now working as mentioned by Support. The Return to Homepage button took me back to the Phone Order module. Not sure why it was not working earlier. TQ
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00