Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 7.0 Questions
 Unauthorized Admin when saving cart
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

[email protected]
VP-CART New User

149 Posts

Posted - February 13 2015 :  12:42:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is anyone else having problems when saving a cart?

xallowsavecart is set to yes.
Tested on 5 computers, all have same results.

We get to give the cart a name and # of days...but upon submission, the result is Unauthorized Administrator.

g3nnin
VP-CART Super User

209 Posts

Posted - February 16 2015 :  19:59:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

Any chance that you''re accessing both front and admin pages using the same web browser, but in different tab? I would recommend using different web browsers to open these pages.

For example, using Chrome to open the front pages and using Firefox to open the admin pages.

Hope this helps!
Go to Top of Page

diegomilito
VP-CART Expert

Argentina
779 Posts

Posted - February 16 2015 :  23:03:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i dont have such case in my site, my site has this xallowsavecart too, it s on, but i dont have issue when entering a name and a days into a list of my cart items. note that i use v702 . maybe check ur version is older v7 ? how about trying to update to latest ? and how bout trying g3nnin suggestion, perhaps will fix that.
diego
Go to Top of Page

serjtankian
VP-CART Super User

Armenia
378 Posts

Posted - February 19 2015 :  11:00:42  Show Profile  Visit serjtankian's Homepage  Reply with Quote
strange, xallowsavecart enable also with my store, but never get Unauthorized Administrator error experience.

*serj*
Go to Top of Page

pdieppa
VP-CART New User

USA
86 Posts

Posted - February 20 2015 :  11:21:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I used to get Unauthorized Admin all the time but it was related to IIS resetting the sessions. Once I made the needed changes, the true timeout of 20 minutes will only trigger the error. BTW, I renamed it to Session Expired from Unauthorized Admin.

PD
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00