Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 7.0 Questions
 Product Box Height and ''Item Code'' and ''Price''
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cps
VP-CART New User

South Africa
69 Posts

Posted - August 01 2014 :  06:26:36  Show Profile  Visit cps's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,

1) Can anyone assist me - how do I edit the code or settings so that all product boxes are the same / equal height?

Please see link below for a preview of how the boxes currently look:
http://www.thecpswarehouse.co.za/Website-Block-Problem.jpg

2) I also need help adding the following words under each product:
''Item Code'' before the 4 digit number and ''Price'' before the cost of the item.

www.thecpswarehouse.co.za

diegomilito
VP-CART Expert

Argentina
779 Posts

Posted - August 01 2014 :  23:32:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i think u only needing to remove text description that making them long.
i take you example:
SMD3528 12v | 5m Roll | 60 LED Globes Per Meter | 4.8 Watts Per Meter | IP65 | Epistar Chip | Epoxy Resin | Can Be Cut Every 3 LED''s | Comes With DC Connector | Cannot Be Connected In Series | Indoor Use Only | Requires A 12v Transformer

Accessories Available:

Transformer - 24W, 25W, 50W, 100W | Joining Connector | Corner Connector | DC Connector | 2 Core Cable 10m Roll

those all can be removed.
i recommend u to edit this file http://www.thecpswarehouse.co.za/templates/default-2cols/tmp_2_column_productformat.htm, deleting this <div>[translate cdescription]</div>

try and tell me,
diego
Go to Top of Page

cps
VP-CART New User

South Africa
69 Posts

Posted - August 04 2014 :  02:38:56  Show Profile  Visit cps's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Diego, Thank you for your response. However, we would like to keep all the info and description there. I am looking for a way to make the boxes a fixed height instead of having them automatically resize to fit the content.

www.thecpswarehouse.co.za
Go to Top of Page

manilow
VP-CART New User

France
134 Posts

Posted - August 04 2014 :  04:45:49  Show Profile  Visit manilow's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,

The boxes resize according to their content. In order to keep the same box height, the individual heights of the content should be equal as well.

To do so, enclose every content part in a distinct divider :

<div class="pdesc">
[translate cdescription]
</div>

Then specify in your stylesheet the desired height :

.pdesc {height:45px;overflow: hidden;margin-bottom: 6px;}

Exceeding product content will not show. However, you could use min-height instead allowing the divider to resize.

Regards,

Erik
www.aquathermia.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00