Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 7.0 Questions
 Checkout
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

drumseller
Starting Member

United Kingdom
6 Posts

Posted - January 18 2014 :  10:06:39  Show Profile  Visit drumseller's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi all, I need a bit of help regarding our online store www.drumandguitar.co.uk.... When customers click to purchase an item and then want to pay, they have to register as a new customer (unless they have previously registered of course)... this seems to put some customers off... is there a way to over-ride this and allow customers the option of a quick checkout without registering? This would be really useful, especially for people paying by paypal. We are using VP-ASP plus 7.01
Many thanks in advance!

manilow
VP-CART New User

France
134 Posts

Posted - January 20 2014 :  03:19:28  Show Profile  Visit manilow's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,

How about Paypal Express Checkout? Customers with a Paypal account don''t have to register on your web site. Paypal''s customer details are saved in your database.

Regards,

Erik
www.aquathermia.com
Go to Top of Page

serjtankian
VP-CART Super User

Armenia
378 Posts

Posted - January 20 2014 :  05:15:54  Show Profile  Visit serjtankian's Homepage  Reply with Quote
you will need one page checkout module

*serj*
Go to Top of Page

drumseller
Starting Member

United Kingdom
6 Posts

Posted - January 20 2014 :  05:24:49  Show Profile  Visit drumseller's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Many thanks for the info! Kind regards
Go to Top of Page

Data0999
Starting Member

USA
46 Posts

Posted - January 29 2014 :  18:22:18  Show Profile  Visit Data0999's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We had similar requests from some customers and just changed the wording from register to Guest Checkout and New Customer and found a way (in most cases) to send them to the complete billing/shipping form. This made it easier and some customers felt better about it. On some occasions, a customer will find the registration form but hasn''t happened enough.

-Dave
Go to Top of Page

diegomilito
VP-CART Expert

Argentina
779 Posts

Posted - February 19 2014 :  02:08:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i ever had the same issue in my past, but i only played with two kind of configs xpromptforlogin and also xcheckexistingcustomer both were set to no.
maybe try as mine too ? and see how.
diego
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00