Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 SSI used in language field
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

junkmailforken
Starting Member

USA
26 Posts

Posted - August 19 2008 :  18:45:35  Show Profile  Visit junkmailforken's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Here is a rookie questions:

I am trying to populate the "caption" field of the language table with an include statement such as <!--#include file="test.asp" --> This is nessary to use a larger string of HTML code than the field will allow.

I am not sure why it isn't working. The area of the page where the SSI should appear is blank. It seems the <!-- --> tags are acting as comment tags. Can someone suggest what I am doing wrong.

Ken Schmaltz

Kidd
VP-CART Super User

Australia
373 Posts

Posted - August 20 2008 :  00:38:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
why don you just increase the field size on the database?
Go to Top of Page

junkmailforken
Starting Member

USA
26 Posts

Posted - August 20 2008 :  07:54:48  Show Profile  Visit junkmailforken's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am actually wanting to create a table with text and hyperlinks, The application is that I have a $250 min purchase enforced and if the customer checks out with less the cart will remind them of the minimum and disallow check out. Instead of a simple text that says "Minumum order is $250" I would like to build a small table with links to commonly used product categories that they may add to the cart.

Ken Schmaltz
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00