Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Customization help needed
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

chrisredco
VP-CART Super User

282 Posts

Posted - June 17 2008 :  12:01:31  Show Profile  Visit chrisredco's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My company provides custom cabling and panel solutions for the recording studios and live sound industry. We currently have a custom cable page we've created on our VPASP site which is very successful, and we would like to duplicate this for custom paneling.

We are looking for someone to hire for this job who has knowledge of VPASP running with an ACCESS database. Since this will be a visual user interface, knowledge of FLASH is also a must.

Please contact me at [email protected] with inquiries and I can provide more detail.

Thank You,
Chris Stubbs
Redco Audio
www.redco.com

chrisredco
VP-CART Super User

282 Posts

Posted - June 23 2008 :  09:32:41  Show Profile  Visit chrisredco's Homepage  Reply with Quote
bump
Go to Top of Page

ianphillips
Starting Member

United Kingdom
42 Posts

Posted - July 04 2008 :  03:59:43  Show Profile  Visit ianphillips's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Chris
I have a great deal of experience with vpasp ranging from seo, customisation and management.

we have made a major upgrade to the system that can be seen at www.horses-ponies.co.uk This site has had a full seo upgrade, we have built in a complete custom facebook type system, but best of all it is all vpasp

You can call me on 0781 805 5691 Ian Phillips
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00